Thursday 11 April 2013

The Zoology Museum




Last Friday saw a visit to the Museum of Zoology in Cambridge. A fascinating place with all manner of stuffed creatures and bare bones.



It certainly left the Jaruwan group open-mouthed with excitement.


While I was left with the feeling there was something sneaking up behind me.



As educational and intriguing as the animals in the display cases surely were, it didn't stop the students from striking poses for the camera. We are the past of the future, was perhaps the sentiment here.



One of the best things about studying at Studio is the chance to meet and make friends with people from all over the world. The Thai students in the picture above took this a step further, making a new horned buddy, who was looking decidedly thin.


Before we left, thoroughly enlightened, we paused to document the occasion. I still had a strange sense there was something behind me. But at least now I knew my owl parrots from my golden moles.



I think all involved would agree that we had a whale of a time.


No comments:

Post a Comment